The association shall affiliated to the profession of legal accounting after passing the requirements stipulated by law governing the profession, and we present to you the basics currently in force in accordance with the laws, regulations and legislation force.
- To be Jordanian citizenship.
- Have full civil eligibility
- Is not sentenced to a felony or a misdemeanor that is contrary to morality
Must have any of the following qualifications
- Accounting degree
- Certificate of community college (Diploma) majoring accountin
- A university degree in any of the specialties related to the profession but it’s a must to include the minimum. number of accounting materials
A certificate in the profession from the professional institute of legal accountants or equivalent and recognized by the supreme authority under instructions issued for this purpose if he holds a university degree Following the completion of the aforementioned requirements, the association is initially entitled to the title of certified accountant